Here are a few things people commonly realize about their life:
– Have you recently realized that you make good money, but you don’t OWN anything.
– Your savings account has a balance that is less than $10,000.
– 50% of your closet is really a museum for purchased clothes that never get worn.
– You tell your friends you want to change jobs, but you haven’t gone on any interviews.
– You want to be rich, you want to own a business, but you’re afraid to take risk.
– You don’t read or do research on your ideas.
– You’re scheduled to pay off your $2,000 a month mortgage at age 75…
– You have the latest technology, tablet, smartphone, 52 inch tv, surround sound, 3D glasses…and because of this you have a credit card bill that is higher than a car note.
– You wish you could do more financially for your children/family, but you can’t.
If any of these items made you stop and say,
“Man, that’s me”.
Ask yourself a question…
Serious people set goals.
However, a lot of people have trouble finishing what they start