It’s a wrap! You Either Decide to Make This Season the Best One of Your Life or Miss the Opportunity
I hope over the last 30 days you read, saw, or heard something that inspired you to change your life. I have to admit that I have been extremely inspired this month. I met some amazing people on my journey. I’m glad that I have been blessed with the opportunity to find my GIFT and teach others how to access their GIFTS. If this month didn’t help you, don’t give up. Your moment is coming. Your inspiration my come from another source. Just as long as you get FIRED UP! I want to leave you with a few nuggets from March
1) Time is finite; once it’s gone…It’s gone…So don’t waste time
2) Take a chance, DO SOMETHING! Step out on Faith. The thing you want most is one step away from you
3) When you help others, you ultimately help yourself. Always be open to help
4) A book can send a message to people you can’t talk to face to face. A video can send a message and make people feel like they have talked to you face to face. Have a message, and don’t be afraid to share it
5) Sometimes life’s greatest GIFTS come in small packages…Zoe Milan Murphy
6) Don’t forget the people who have your back. Love them like they love you
7) Do more positive things if you want more positive results
8 – What are you about to change about your life?
Remember, my new DVD releases April 7th (which is also my birthday). This DVD is off the chain and full of information we ALL need to follow. Don’t miss your chance to pick it up and see what all the excitement is about.
You Must Be The Change You Want To See In The World!