Do you feel like something is missing from your life? Are you frustrated with work? Do you wish you had your own business? Do you have great ideas that fall on deaf ears? Do you want to make more money? Do you want to FIRE your BOSS? What are you going to do? Find your GIFT
IF you spend your days sharing your GIFTS, you will never have another dull moment (because you will be doing what you love)
Make a list of all the things that you find interesting. Now make a list of things that bug you to death.
- We all have a GIFT and our gift is attracted to two types of things. Things that are pleasing and things that are frustrating. Identify those things in your life and make a list. Why? These things get your attention.
- Prioritize the list: Things that matter MOST should be at the top of the list. Is there anything on your list that you could see yourself exploring often? Is there something that you could wake up every day and do to further educate yourself on a topic, solve a problem, or simply discuss an issue with other people
- Discuss this list with someone you trust. Ask them if they can see you doing anything on this list..Their answer will give you more insight on how other people view you compared to the things you listed above
Go for something simple
- You may find that you have a lot of amazing GIFTS. Don’t pursue the most complex one because it seems..ATTRACTIVE. This is not about flare or impressing others. It needs to be about something you can do even when no one is buying…Even when no one will listen.. Even when they don’t show up to hear what you have to say. This is where you define your passion and align it with your GIFT.
- Don’t waist time climbing high mountains, when a simple ladder will do..The purpose is to learn to climb. The purpose is to give you more freedom and sell more products.. So don’t spend too much time understanding something complex… TIME is the one thing in life that can not be replaced… So don’t waste it
To find out about the other 5 steps, you will have to sign up for my workshop:
Discover Your Gifts: Dec 5th 2009 – Live stream and on location in Dallas, Tx
Everything I write will give you 7 ways to accomplish something. Number 8 is for you to figure out
Remember, Spiritually 7 is the number of completion, 8 is the number of new beginnings
For more information, email me email@example.com
Transformation by the Renewing of your mind